Very Important update – Revive Asia Conference 2017
Updated #2 (14 / 12 / 2016)
We are now only less than one month before Revive Asia Conference 2017 will start. We are very excited and truly believe that the fire of God in this conference will impact everyone who joins us to go back and transform our cities in an unprecedented way. At the same time we also have some important updates to inform you.
1. Due to the high demand of people wanting to join Revive Asia Conference 2017 and to give more opportunity for leaders and pastors from Thailand and nations to join this conference, the organizer has made decision again to shift our conference venue to Asia Hotel which has a bigger hall than the last venue and can accommodate up to 1,000 people. The new venue is in the very same area with the last venue (CCT Building) so there will be no adjustment needed for participants who already booked their transportation or accommodation nearby this area. (Click here to see the information and map of the new conference venue).
2. The date of the conference will also be adjusted back to the original plan which is 13th - 15th Jan 2017.
3. Please also check the updated privileges of each registration type which will also be adjusted to the new venue. (Click here to see the privileges of each registration type).
4. The confirmed speakers lineup now are Dr.Pat Francis, Mel Tari and Joshua Mills. Mattheus van der Steen will not be able to join us for this conference.
Once again the committee apologises for any inconvenience caused. We will keep you informed of any important update in the future.
Updated #1 (14 / 11 / 2016)
Most of you may already have heard about the passing of our long reigning king Bhumibol Adulyadej, who was held in high regard by Thais, on 13 October 2016. Upon his passing, the government announced a 30-day mourning period for the whole nation and government officials will extend their mourning period to one year.
During this mourning period, it has been advised that all celebrations, festivals and concerts in public places be held with consideration to show respect and sensitivity to those who are still mourning the nation’s loss. This includes Christmas and New Year celebrations which have already been cancelled in most major areas and by some churches.
Even though Revive Asia 2017 scheduled from 13 – 15 January 2017 would be after the official mourning period, we, as a representative of the body of Christ in Thailand and Asia, would like to express our respect and show sensitivity to the situation in Thailand. After much prayer and consideration together with the advice of Christian leaders in Thailand, the Revive Asia committee has decided to make a few adjustments to the conference.
1. The venue of the conference will be changed to Church of Christ in Thailand building. (Click here to see the information and map of the new conference venue).
2. The conference size will be scaled down to match the capacity of the auditorium which can seat only 700.
3. There will also be some changes to the lineup of speakers. The confirmed speakers for the conference are Dr.Pat Francis, Mel Tari, Mattheus van der Steen and Joshua Mills. Heidi Baker will be rescheduled for Revive Asia’s pastor’s conference which will be held mid-2017, together with Jake Hamilton.
4. The privileges of each registration type will also be adjusted to the new venue. (Click here to see the updated privileges of each registration type).
5. If these adjustments have any bearing on your interest in joining this conference, the refund of the registration fee will be available upon request. Please email email@example.com to request the refund before 1st December 2016.
The committee apologises for any inconvenience caused. You can still use your existing tickets to attend the conference. We will keep you informed of any important update in the future.
Please let us know that you have already read and acknowledged the changes by answering the few questions on the online form here.